Any blood test for gallstone?

Indirectly. Most people with gallbladder disease will not have any lab abnormalities. However, some of the complications of gallbladder disease may be detected by blood tests. These include common bile duct stones which can block the liver and cause liver enzyme elevation, pancreatitis which will elevate the amylase and lipase in the blood, and acute cholecystitis which may elevate the white blood cell ct.
Yes, but.. . Yes, but they are not very sensitive. Blood tests may show high white blood cell counts if the gall stones have caused an infection. If there is a lot of pressure backing up to the liver, tests for enzymes called GGT or alkaline phosphatase and for bilirubin may be abnormal. An ultrasound is usually the best test to see gall stones.