11 DPO negative prgncy test. Sore/swollen breasts, cramping/twinges 2 days ago, lower backache, gas/bloating? All very unusual for me

Unprotected? Have you missed and cycles? Missed periods, early morning nausea/vomiting, breast pain/fullness, weight gain are signs of pregnancy. If you have had unprotected intercourse, I suggest a repeat pregnancy test. I f you are protected, get a physical exam.
Wait... If you suspect you could be pregnant wait one more week and repeat pregnancy test. If negative and symptoms persist follow up with your doctor for formal evaluation.