Can dehydration affect a liver function test result? How do I know if my results are reliable??

No. Liver function tests are really affected by dehydration. Blododwork nowadays are pretty reliable. If they're off by a little bit, you can wait for a week or two and repeat them. But if they're off by 50% or more, you need to have that looked into right away especially if you are having any pain in the right upper abdomen or any stomach upset, nausea, etc.
LFT's. Several things can affect your LFT levels. Alcohol use, certain medications, viral infections such as hepatitis or Mono. The important thing is that if you are getting an abnormal result you repeat the test in about a week and let you Dr. know about any medications or supplements you are taking.