I would like to get tested for autism spectrum disorder - how do I find a local doctor?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Depends on location
Assuming you're an adult, you may find it hard even in large urban areas to find an expert.
Getting someone to give you that label is not nearly as important as finding someone who can clarify your concerns and help figure out how to ease the problems you're having. There is no cure for asd. Find a psychologist or psychiatrist with a good reputation and start there.

In brief: Depends on location
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Grace Ho
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Insurance company
Call your insurance company to ask for a psychologist who does ASD evaluation.

In brief: Insurance company
Dr. Grace Ho
Dr. Grace Ho
Dr. Shontae Buffington