Anxiety? I am a super healthy 16 year old. I have panic attacks last night out of no where my heart Shot to 230, i didn't feel scared, was it anxiety?

In brief: See below.

An increased heart rate can certainly be from a panic attack.
However, if it recurs and remains that high or is still high now, I would recommend you be examined as soon as possible by your doctor or the emergency room.

In brief: See below.

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Julan Crane
Yes above two hundred beats per minute is not normal and needs to be checked out
Dr. Krishna Anand

In brief: Probably

Usually one gets panic attack because of fear or anxiety and the heart tbeat goes up at that time ,but should come to normal later on .
As you were not scared and now feel well ,it is O.K. otherwise get checked by cardiologist

In brief: Probably

Dr. Krishna Anand
Dr. Krishna Anand
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology