How long should it take for urinary incontinence to stop with doing Kegel exercises?

At least 12 weeks. I usually tell patients 12 weeks of any type of physical therapy techniques including Kegels before you will begin to see improvement.
Here are some ... No one can predict how soon stress urinary incontinence (SUI) after radical prostatectomy (RP) may improve or last even under Kegel exercise; it may take weeks, months, or years; by the end of 2 yrs after RP, some 3-5% of men may still have SUI, for which additional procedure to correct /improve it may be required. Nonetheless, Kegel exercise may help to a degree...