I received a food delivery back today and opened it with my three-year-old son. When it opened the dry ice came floating in our face. I didn't realize it could be dangerous. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Krishna Anand

In brief: No

I guess that dry ice did not stay in touch with face for long but only momentarily ,then it should not cause any damage to the facial skin.
There is nothing to worry or concerned still you can watch for any changes on your facial skin and if see your doctor .

In brief: No

Dr. Krishna Anand
Dr. Krishna Anand
Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Dry ice

Any signs of a burn? If not you are ok but always consider calling poison control if you think your child may have been exposed to something that could be harmful.

In brief: Dry ice

Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Adam Levy