Bump in bellybutton that has slowly increased size over 3 weeks. Umbilical hernia? Slightly painful when bending down. Slight abdominal pains too.

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care

In brief: Could be

Although umbilical hernia is a possibility it should not be painful.
If indeed painful a more prompt referral to an emergency room is warranted to ensure this is not a life threatening condition.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim

In brief: Umbilical hernia

is certainly possible. Get it checked.

In brief: Umbilical hernia

is certainly possible. Get it checked.
Dr. Zeenat Hasan
Bariatrics

In brief: Could be a hernia

That is the most likely explanation.
If you have liver disease it may be related to that. I would suggest seeing your doctor to be fully evaluated, and if needed a referral to a surgeon can be placed. If it suddenly becomes much more painful, red, or you have fevers/nausea/vomiting then go to the ER immediately. Good luck.

In brief: Could be a hernia

That is the most likely explanation.
Dr. Zeenat Hasan
Dr. Zeenat Hasan
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery