I've been getting welts on my arms, hands and feet accompanied with redness and itching?

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: Time to see a doc.

These symptoms are pretty common and have multiple causes.
In your case, how long have you had them? How long do they last? Under what context do they occur? Are there other symptoms that are related like nausea, diarrhea, lightheadedness, redness and itching of eyes? Do you have wheezing or difficulty breathing? What is in the environment at the time? All these ?s need to be explored w/a doctor.

In brief: Time to see a doc.

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Make sure you aren't being bitten by something like Mosquitos, fleas or bedbugs, especially if they are present first thing in the morning and you live in a warmer region.
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Get eval

You appear to be allergic to something or have some underlying medical condition that need treating.
Good luck.

In brief: Get eval

Good luck.
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower