I am 21 years old male from India. I am 5.1" high is there any possibility to increase my height. Prescribe me any tablets.

You cannot-it's over. As a 21 year old male, your growth is likely done and your bones growth plates closed. There are no supplements or hormones you could take that are going to make a difference at this point in time. You need to accept where you are at and get on with living your life at your current stature.
No At 21 your growth. plated are sealed and you will not get any taller.