I'm 16 and there is a hump at the top in front of my head what can I do about this?

Please see your doc. It may need diagnosis or possible surgery. Alternatively, some folks have body dysmorphic disorder, i.e., they obsesses on an area of the body that looks imperfect to them. If this is the case after seeing your doc, a mental health professional can be helpful. Peace and good health.