I think I had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday. Tonight I had bright red blood. I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago. Is blood normal?

Further eval. See a Physician asap. You need further studies and workup. Could be dangerous.
No. you should not be having any bleeding vaginally if you had a hysterectomy 2 years ago. We do not know the reason for the hysterectomy, but there is not a passage between the ovary and the vagina anymore for blood to pass even if you had a burst cyst. You need to have this evaluated.