If lupus will it show up in a blood test for rheumatology?

Yes, but.... Almost all lupus patients have anti-nuclear antibodies in their blood at significant levels, there are other blood tests, but the whole clinical picture needs to be considered before a diagnosis is made, and since no one truly knows what lupus is, some people carry the diagnosis of "borderline / questionable" lupus, and may or may not get treated.
Likely. Blood tests are positive in most cases of lupus, however, there is an entity known as ANA negative lupus.
Usually . There are tests like the ANA but remember even of you have it this does note an you have lupus. Rarely 1 out of 100 times an ANA can be negative in certain types of lupus.