I have pain in my lower right side and painful bowel movements amd pain while moving or peeing. Right when i woke up i vomited yellow. Pain is severe.

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Go to ER

Any person with severe pain in the abdomen (belly)needs to seek immediate medical help.
Delay can be life threatening. Pain is the body's warning sign that something is very wrong and needs attention.

In brief: Go to ER

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Needs evaluation

You need to go to Urgent Care or the Emergency Department of a hospital immediately.
This could be appendicitis. The fact the pain is severe and is worse with even moving about is very significant. I hope you are already there! Best of luck:)

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Peter Kurzweil