Will Plan B increase my breast cancer risk?

Not as used w Plan B. Plan B One-Step is a type of emergency contraception. This is birth control that can prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex. It is not as effective as regular contraception and is not meant to be taken it as your main form of birth control. As a result, you should not be exposed to levonorgestrel chronically unless it is used in your oral contraceptive pills.
Yes or no. Plan B intended for one time use only a emergency measure to prevent pregnancy after the incident such single use will not result in cancer and other complication . but If is misused as substitute for contraceptives ( multiple use ) hormone progestin is know to cause several blood problems , clotting , embolism including cancers . See you doctor for safe contraceptive measures.