I'm 37, male, 140 lbs. My CREATININE Level is 124.53 uMOL/L. The normal range is 50-120. In my Urinalysis, protein is negative, WBC is 2-3.

In brief: Serum levels

to asses renal function your serum levels is more important , need to know what is your problem to answer your question

In brief: Serum levels

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

With one set of test reports as provided, I would not get excited and very likely, this set might be normal for you.
To deduce any clinical significance, it's reasonable to repeat them in 6-12 months or as needed while you really practice healthy lifestyle without overindulgence and obsession which is surely the core of all healthcare for living a long happy life.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Arnon Rubin