How do I permanently stop panic attacks without meds? which anti-panic/anxiety meds. are non-addictive/habit forming?

In brief: Cognitive beh Therap

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT is one solution & there are many others in the realm of complementary medicine such as meditation, yoga, Tai Chi which blend mental & physical controls into a unified combine that some people find useful.
Some try hypnosis. The benzos are likely the gold standard to treat panic disorder but are habit forming. Others used but less effective for the most part.

In brief: Cognitive beh Therap

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi

In brief: I tend to

recommend SSRI's and Buspar (buspirone) alot for patients with anxiety disorders/ panic disorder.
One can potentially build up tolerance for any of the benzodiazapines. Take care.

In brief: I tend to

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: Practice compassion.

First be kind to yourself.
It's best to set realistic goals. Putting pressure on yourself to vanquish panic attacks permanently without any pharmaceutical aid is asking quite a lot of both yourself and your medical/psychological care team. The drug that is often used to treat panic disorder is Paxil (paroxetine) and it is not an addictive/controlled substance. Meditation, accupuncture and exercise help many.

In brief: Practice compassion.

First be kind to yourself.
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Adam Smith