How can I lose weight. I don't eat much at all and still don't loose nothing, thyroid is fine too. I walk every day and exercise and still nothing help?

Slow is better. To lose weight insure that calories burned > calories consumed. Drink at least 8 - 8 oz glasses of water per day. Try for 8 hours of sleep/night. Aim for at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 servings of fruit per day. Use whole grain when possible. Avoid sodas, alcohol & junk carbohydrates. Get in a good mix of aerobic & weight lifting exercises.
Well balanced diet. My recommendation is for a healthy diet, whether you need to lose weight or not. Go to www.choosemyplate.gov , and follow the basic recommendation of filling a 9 inch plate with the following food: Half the plate with fruits and vegetables, one quarter with protein, and one quarter with carbohydrates(rice, potatoes, pasta...).They have good recipes there too. Good health!