Buckd off horse 9/7 hit back head. 9/8 sore stiff neck front. Swoll. musc right side. Treating @ home. Is it worth get. seen? Or is it muscle strain?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Its definitely muscl

strain BUT have it checked to ensure you haven't broken any bones in the C spine.
If its was a simple strain, then its already been 2 months since injury and it should have been greatly improved. Besides soreness and swelling, are you getting any other symptoms? I suggest have it seen, so as to remove any doubt that a bony injury occurred. good luck.

In brief: Its definitely muscl

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine