Doc said I have anxiety and to see a psych. I don't wanna take ssri or benzo meds if I'm basically going to be too tired for anything.

See a psychologist . Talk therapy may be an option for you to overcome your anxiety. Start by seeing a psychologist or a therapist. If this doesn't help, then you might consider low dose medication.