My mom is being tested for multiple myeloma. What are symptoms and proceudres?

Infections bone pain. Common tests include blood tests (blood count, protein electrophoresis), urine proteinevaluation, x-rays, MRI scans and a bone marrow biopsy. Symptoms inlude fatigue, low blood counts, infections, bone pain.
MM, sxs and diagnose. Symptoms may include fatigue, lack of energy, bony pain, easy bruisng ( if platelet is low). Work up will include- blood works, imaging studies that include whole body x-ray, or MRI of spine. A bone marrow biopsy needs to be done to make a diagnosis.