My 2months 15 days old son having loose motion 4 times with in a day. I give power gyl cipla medicine 2 times 1.5ml. But he don't have any relief.

Dr. Nguyen Nguyen

In brief: Stop Powergyl!

Please do not give your infant this medicine for the loose motion.
It is an anti-fungal and antibiotic that has no use in young infants! It is not uncommon for infants to have loose motions for 4 times, as long as he is well otherwise. If he has real diarrhea, follow these instructions: http://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/abdominal/Pages/Diarrhea.aspx

In brief: Stop Powergyl!

Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury

In brief: Maybe normal

If your breast feeding your infant this may be entirely normal.
Do not give any medications without checking with your doctor,

In brief: Maybe normal

Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: I agree. Also, if he

is bottle-fed, do not change formula before taking him to his pediatrician for a physical exam & a review of velocity of growth of his weight, length & head circumference + his weightt-for-length.
It will help if you take in a photo of a soiled diaper, a record of his feeding & sleeping patterns, a list of any/all other symptoms & a completed developmental screen for age from firstsigns.org.

In brief: I agree. Also, if he

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Vicken Poochikian