I'm a single mother and can't always take my child to appointments cause they are a long wait so I think this would be perfect for my chronic pain?

Welcome to HT. Hopefully, we can help you understand and deal with your pain better on this network.
We will help! We are thrilled to help you! Long office waits are not essential to your health anymore! Let us know!
What is your q ? Please clarify, you didn't really say what was the only effect thing for your chronic pain... Taking your child to appointments once in a while and having someone else take them? Sounds like a good plan.
Using this site. You get the most from this site when you provide proper background info and ask a related question. We are happy to help when appropriate. If you read the site disclaimers, you will understand we do not offer to diagnose or treat patients, only help you know when/if it is important to go in. If you sign up for the sister site, HT Prime, and find a willing doc, they could handle more of these needs.