My blood and urine test result are worrying me. it shows high Uric acid levels and traces of blood in urine.

Pathology

In brief: See below

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, uric acid levels in urine are not meaningful, it is the blood level that counts. A few red cells in urine are not abnormal, and trace may be the same. It would be prudent to discuss the issue with your doctor who ordered the tests.

In brief: See below

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine