My whole body is aching, I have servere headaches, my eyes are sore, I'm really fatigued, My neck is really sore, would could be wrong with me?

Dr. Carrie Cannon

In brief: Influenza? Mono?

Did you have a flu shot? Most patients with the flu feel like they have been run over by a truck.
One sign of the flu is a patient lying on the patient table because they are so miserable. Could also be mononucleosis, EBV. Ask your parent or guardian to take you to an urgent care clinic. Best to rule out meningitis with exam or other tests, just in case.

In brief: Influenza? Mono?

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Infection

You may have contracted an infection, such as "The Flu" which can have all those symptoms.
Try resting, drinking plenty of fluids, and some Over the counter cold and flu treatments, and if you do not get better or get worse, see a Doctor. Best wishes.

In brief: Infection

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Steven Seres