I think I should be tested for polycystic ovary syndrome. Who will do it?

Reproductive md. Usually a reproductive endocrinologist or fertility specialist can do all those tests and discuss treatment options with you. First a correct diagnosis must be made. Then other related problems must be tested. And then knowing the complete picture can help you formulate a good individual treatment plan.