How can I make the test for hepatitis C -ve so that I can work in sex trade?

Consider a consult. I treat hepatitis c. Make an appointment with me Located downtown New York. City .
TREATMENT. See a hepatologist (liver specialists) who will perform a blood test to detect the genotype and viral load. Based on this it will be determined if you need a 6 or 12 month treatment that consists of oral and injections. Sex trade - high risk profesion for other infections, reconsider your options.