Is fibromyalgia curable?

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Yes, the majority of cases of fibromyalgia can be turned around with the appropriate treatment program. This is not easy and not taught to the majority of our nation's doctors, but it is available.
I treat these patients all the time and have a 85-90% success rate if they follow the protocols for fibromyalgia.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
Fibromyalgia cure? Cause unknown, cure elusive & several consultants needed: Rheumatologist for diagnosis & FDA-approved meds.
Osteopath for soft tissue diagnosis. Alternative Physician for neutriceuticals. Yoga (gentle) instructor. Aquatherapy (P.T.) instructor. Cannabis consultant & meds for pain, mood, & sleeping. Mindfulness Therapy coach. Licensed masseuse. Persons who pursued these improved.

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Liesa Harte
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a complex syndrome and is generally thought to not be 'curable'.
I prefer to look for the root causes that lead to a person to have the symptoms of fibromyalgia, address these root causes as much as you can, and then yes, some people no longer carry the diagnosis. It is a perfect storm of a lot of things going wrong. Don't expect a 'magic bullet' 'cure'.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management
In brief: Not really
It is a chronic disease that most patients must find a way to live with.
However, some patients find the symptoms go away after a while but i wouldn't count on it.

In brief: Not really
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology