Hello, about 5 months ago I got hit on testicles the left was and still is swollen and the pain is starting to come back. What should I do?

In brief: Go to ER or your doc

Need evaluation by a physician to make sure the injury did not cause damage , or did not have torsion ( twisting ) You may need a sonogram

In brief: Go to ER or your doc

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Trauma to testes

Go to ER this morning to make sure no torsion of testes (can be intermittant / pain is severe) .
Sometimes after injury or even infection there is damage to lymph vessels and persistent swelling but pain is more serious. Make sure there has been no twisting ( torsion) so go to ER this AM for that and they can check for infection as well. Afterward f/u with urology for varicocele/hydrocele

In brief: Trauma to testes

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil