Why am I still bleeding on the 3rd day after wisdom teeth removal?

Wisdom teeth healing. You should not be bleeding 3 days after wisdom teeth extraction. Please call the extracting dentist about this for the best advice.
It is normal. Bleeding will occur after surgery, and it is not uncommon to ooze blood for 24-72 hours after wisdom teeth removal. A lot of the time it looks like there is more blood than there actually is due to the saliva mixing with the blood. Avoid the vigorous mouth rinsing or touching the wound area.