Computer more than 14 hours a day. Shoulder and neck uncomfortable. What would be the way to relieve my pain at home?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

The first thing i would do is to make sure, that you are sitting in a supportive chair at work and that your computer screen is a the right height for you and not causing you to strain your neck to look at it.
I advise all of my patients with sitting jobs to try to get out of the chair once or twice an hour for about a minute at a time and stretch, just like you would at a ballgame.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. William Forsythe