While I floss my teeth it hurts really bad and my gums start to bleed?

Previously answered. First see dentist and dental hygienist. Then floss properly and regularly., and the problem will go, away.
Haven't been regular. It may be that you are using the wrong floss (too thin or sharp), flossing incorrectly (r u flossing down each side of the tooth, and not in the middle). But most common cause flossing leading to discomfort, pain and bleeding is doing it sporadically. Doofus it once every 1-2 days, ask dental hygienist about what floss to use and correct method of flossing....Voila, all your flossing are gone.