Inability to have sex with your partner due to pain. Too ashamed to tell anyone?

Don't feel badly. This problem is much more common than you probably think! painful intercourse is called dyspareunia. The list of possibilities is too long for this space, but if you talk with a doctor who works with pelvic pain I am 99% certain you can get help...And please don't feel badly or like you are 'weird, ' just do yourself a favor and get help soon.