What to do if you have cancer of the vulva, go through the pain or disfigurement?

Supportive group etc. First of all, sorry about your suffering. It must have been hard for you. Ask you gynecologist if they have a social worker whom you can talk to. Look at the american cancer society local chapter-if they have any support group you can join to. A counselling will help especially dealing with disfigurement etc. A good pain medication will also help to go through your postop pain. Talk to your md.