What is the procedure for getting tests done for testicular cancer?

Ultrasound, blood. Scrotal ultrasound is the initial test. In addition a blood test for 2 tumor markers are also neccessary prior to any procedure to determine a baseline so that the blood test can be used as a monitoring system after defintive treatment.
Ultrasound. A testicular ultrasound is usually the first test (along with physical exam of course) in diagnosis of testicular cancer.
See your doctor. Some primary physicians are comfortable starting the process but a referral to a urologist may be required first.