I'm experiencing a bit of pain in the arch of my foot while walking. What can I do for it?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Have it evaluatd
Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy).
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. The treatment varies depending on the cause.

In brief: Have it evaluatd
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
In brief: Arch Pain
You might want to consult with a podiatrist, get xrays to make sure there is no serious pathologist.
I recommend streching exercises, ice therapy and other the counter orthotics. If pain progresses try custom molded orthotics.

In brief: Arch Pain
Dr. Noahleen Betts
Dr. Noahleen Betts
Dr. Vicken Poochikian