I'm experiencing a bit of pain in the arch of my foot while walking. What can I do for it?

Have it evaluatd. Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. The treatment varies depending on the cause.
Arch Pain. You might want to consult with a podiatrist, get xrays to make sure there is no serious pathologist. I recommend streching exercises, ice therapy and other the counter orthotics. If pain progresses try custom molded orthotics.