Will wearing a brace help with my carpal tunnel syndrome?

Carpal Tunnel Splint. One problem is that many make the splint too tight especially at night, this increases the pressure! a second issue may be the shape of the splint wrt to your hand and wrist, the bump may be in the wrong spot finally do you have carpal tunnel? Or something else too such as arthritis in your thumb ? A splint may lessen carpal tunnel symptoms and help but be careful !
It can. A carpal tunnel splint is usually one of the first lines of treatment. However, if ct symptoms persist in-spite of splinting....You should be evaluated by a qualified hand surgeon.
Yes. Wearing a wrist brace at night may help, especially if your symptoms are mild and haven't been going on for a long time.