Visited doc and found occult blood in stool but also hemorrhoid. At 32 years, what could be the cause?

Many things. The occult blood without visible blood could be the hemorrhoid or colon polyp/tumor or gastritis or a peptic ulcer/gastic ulcer or tumor. Let an expert GI or colorectal surgeon decide what the best route is for evaluation and treatment. Do not ignore!
Varies. Blood from an upper intestinal source can be the cause of occult blood in the stool. Upper and lower endoscopy are recommended to exclude significant disease, even in your age group. Blood from hemorrhoids usually is bright red on the toilet paper and not mixed with the stool. Do not delay seeking attention just because you are young -- even someone in their 30s can have problems. Good luck!