Can you use nystatin cream for razor burn?

Yes but. That will not be harmful but may not help either. Nystatin is for yeast and razor burn is not caused by yeast. Nystatin/triamcinolone combination cream might make it feel better faster.
Razor burn. If it is not fungal - it probably won't help. Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too >
You can. But it is useful only for yeast problems, not for fungus or eczema or contact dermatitis or pseudofolliculitis or acne. Avoid prolonged use of cortisone on the face because of risk of perioral dermatitis, glaucoma, and cataracts. Best strategy is to consult a dermatologist.