I want to know if there are any natural remedies or nutritional support for the skin psoriasis?

Numerous tried, help. Psoriasis-an autoimmune disorder involving outer layers of skin which heap up into itchy, nasty silvery plaquess, occur almost anywhere on body. Everything has been tried:apple vinegar dip; warm olive oil in scalp; liquid aspirin; aloe, cortisones, tar shampoos; epsom salts, mineral oil, spices. Plastic wrap concentrates up to 10x (caution). Genetics, emotions, stressful life periods all play role.
Propolis. Propolis helps psoriasis - in addition do skin detox learn about ionithermie.