Can sinus pressure cause pain in teeth, ears, and jaw?

Yes, it can. Usually in the maxillary posterior teeth.
Of course. A sinus infection can sometimes cause you to feel pain in your teeth, ears, and jaw. An upper toothache can often be the major symptom of sinus infection. See your PCP for evaluation, treatment or referral to an ENT.
Yes. There are only two layers of cells between the ends of the roots of the upper back teeth and the lower edge of the sinuses that are in the cheek bones. If the sinuses become inflamed it can cause pain in surrounding anatomic structures. Sit in a chair. Lower your head between your knees. If pain/pressure increases, sinuses are involved and you need to see your PCP.
Definitely. Yes the sinus pressure can create symptoms in the teeth (upper teeth,) ears and jaws. A tooth problem, though, can sometimes create sinus pain and some pressure, if infected.