Can bipap help with sleep apnea bipap?

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O OSA

YES BUT cpap is more effective for OSA SX& Excess snoring/daytime sleepiness/apneic episodes/ aM headaches.
And the Exam obesity/small oral airway/collar size>18. The definitive test is a PSG with split night/CPAP titration. I would request copy of sleep study and get a second opinion if you are not satisfied with the options. You are young CPAP can be difficult to tolerate. ENT FOR UPP

In brief: R/O OSA

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: BiPap & sleep apnea

BiPap is effective for sleep apnea by pneumatically splinting open the airway, allowing for effective breathing as you descend into deeper restorative sleep stages.

In brief: BiPap & sleep apnea

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Eric Weisman