How does nodoz compare to Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) as a study aid in its effectiveness?

Not very well. Nodoz is caffeine. Caffeine, like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) (amphetamines), is a stimulant. However, it is a much weaker stimulant and has more effects on the heart rate and blood pressure. Having said that, it is not recommended, nor is it safe, to use Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) as a study aid. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) should only be used as a prescription medicine prescribed by your doctor for attention deficit or narcolepsy.