My free T3 (liothyronine) is low but all other tests normal. What does this mean?

Probably nothing. Are you taking thyroid replacement? A normal TSH usually means all is ok. See a thyroidologist.
Stress. Low free t3 (liothyronine) often correlates with adrenal stress/fatigue or low temperature syndrome. Checking your reverse t3 (liothyronine) level can help. A high reverse t3 (liothyronine) is suggestive of this diagnosis. Also, check your temperature orally several times during the day and if the average is lower than normal, this can be indicate low t3 (liothyronine) syndrome. Treatment involves getting to the root of the problem and reducing stress.