I have lots of floaters in vision after having had a petechial hemmorhage.Is it possible for floaters to go away, or am I stuck with floaters forever?

Dr. Varun Verma

In brief: It's possible

The vitreous humor is ideally a clear gel like material that allows light to pass perfectly through to the retina.
Floaters are essentially debris inside the vitreous. Sometimes they settle down and go out of your visual axis so you don't notice them - other times they continue to be an annoyance. You should be examined by an ophthalmologist to make sure you don't have a retinal detachment.

In brief: It's possible

Dr. Varun Verma
Dr. Varun Verma
Dr. Marsha Davis