Woke up with my right eyelid very puffy and pink - no itching or redness of my eye, it just feels difficult to open my eye completely. What to do?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: See the Doc

I would not mess around with eye issues as you do not want it to progress into an overt eye infection such as Conjunctivitis ("Pink Eye").
As described, it may allergy mediated, so in the mean time, you could try some allergy meds before the dr. can see you. good luck.

In brief: See the Doc

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam

In brief: Stye?

Scondition called hordeolum internum ,otherwise called stye which can present this way with red, puffy and closed eyelid,with discomfort.
It is from infection of the eyelids. Another condition called hordeolum externum is easily visible when compared to the hordeolum internum , at the root of hair follicle of the eyelid.Apply hot compress after washing the eye.Antibiotic oint,motrin will help.

In brief: Stye?

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Dr. Adam Smith