Are floxin (ofloxacin) ear drops good for ear infections?

External infection? Ear drops are primarily used for otitis externa, (outer canal infection). If you have a middle ear infection, (otitis media), you may need oral antibiotics.
For right problem . Only for infections of the external ear canal skin. Not for middle ear infections and not for pain related to referred otalgia (ear pain caused by something other than the ear).
For some ear. infections. Ofloxacin otic may be used for treatment of Otitis Externa, Acute Otitis Media in children with tympanostomy tubes and Chronic Supporative Otitis Media with perforated Ear drum (with susceptible microorganisms).