Wrist pain on one side when flexing it forward and picking things up. A few fingers are tingly too at times. Is this carpal tunnel?

Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Nerve conductn tests

A nerve conduction test is an excellent objective way to define the presence of carpal tunnel as findings can be subtle.
I agree w/Dr. Ott that a good exam will help alleviate your initial concerns as you are young to have carpal tunnel.Typically @ this point we see tendonitis that's irritating the nerve(or causing neuritis) Try Occupational/Hand therapy,splint at nite,better ergonomics,stretching.

In brief: Nerve conductn tests

Dr. Moshe Lewis
Dr. Moshe Lewis
Dr. Marvin Ott
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It could be

a physical exam by a professional is the only way to be sure.
See your doctor to get examined and confirm. Hope this helps!

In brief: It could be

Dr. Marvin Ott
Dr. Marvin Ott