Apple cider vinegar. Does it really help with all it proclaims. Any safety issues. How much is too much a day? Is it safe for my 2 and 7 year old.

Yes. Yes it is all it claims to be. I use it topically on warts and it works withing days. For your kids..a tablespoon a day. Look into the book Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System (Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System: With the Bragg Healthy.OR Honey, Garlic and Vinegar: Home Remedies and Recipes for more information. Follow instructions. MORE is not always better it is just more.
Probably not. I do not know what they proclaim, but I suspect it is way more than apple cider vinegar can deliver. Vinegar of any sort is good for preserving and cooking but has no medicinal value. While it won't hurt you in small amounts as is typical found in foodstuffs (sauerkraut, pickles, "shrubs" - old fashioned fruit drinks, etc.) large amounts are not recommended.
Not at all. Apple cider vinegar is not really useful for any of the claims made from a health standpoint (weight loss, diabetes). It doesn't taste good but it is perfectly safe in a small dose - like a teaspoon. I am always open to alternative therapies but this one just doesn't have enough scientific evidence to bother taking (in my opinion).