Is fiorinal with codeine (aspirin butalbital caffeine and codeine) good for headaches?

FIORINAL (aspirin butalbital and caffeine) -YES. Codeine no!
Basically, agree. Overall, I agree with the others. Yet, let's go a little further. "Headache" is only a symptom. In your case, a symptom of what? How often? Good according to whom? Many patients like FwC for headache, but it can lead to poor outcome if used frequently or used to treat the wrong illness. Chasing headache with pain pills only works for rare headaches due to non-serious cause. Is that you?
Narcotics not good. This is a common misconception, and leads to a lot of suffering. Narcotics are very prone to cause rebound headache or medication overuse headache, and should be avoided. If triptans or nsaids are not sufficient, you should consider prophylactic treatment.